Pro Stock/Pro Mod Billet Crankshaft
About Pro Stock/Pro Mod Billet Crankshaft
Thirty-three years of professional motorcycle drag racing leads to one undeniable passion - the drive to win. At Vance & Hines Racing, attention to detail, functionality, and surpassing the status quo of industry standards is our strength. Addressing the void of a Pro Stock Suzuki crankshaft fit to withstand the punishment of the 1/4 mile, we proudly announce the PSM Billet Crankshaft by Vance & Hines Racing. Our engineers focused on every painstaking detail, dedicated to designing and developing a superior product from start to finish.
Qualified components made to exacting tolerances, all cranks come equipped with the highest level main & sub-components that are meticulously tested to ensure performance reliability and delivery of power. Our reputation for quality and innovation is unrivaled; our PSM Billet Crankshaft will consistently exceed the standards and competitive demands of any drag racing event.
- 70.4mm stroker (4.4mm over stock).
- All billet crank; made from premium-grade 8620 aircraft quality/bearing quality alloy steel.
- In-house CNC machined parts made to precise tolerances.
- Heat-treated and carburized for increased tensile strength and hardness; specifically designed to withstand the demands of high horse-power, high-revving RPM engines.
- All rod pin journals are polished to a mirror-finish for higher load bearing surfaces and extended roller bearing life.
- Isotropic Superfinished primary gear and center pin for reduced friction and contact fatigue; includes all crank throws for increased parts durability, reduction of parasitic drag, including corrosion resistance.
- C954 Bronze thrust washers for improved thermal conductivity, resistance to wear, fatigue and deformation under load.
- Dynamically balanced for reduced internal loads and vibration, improving the overall performance and reliability of the motor.
- Superior quality assurance procedures; individual components are inspected using calibrated tools to verify critical dimensions for final approval.
- All cranks come equipped with forged CP/ Carrillo H-Beam Connecting Rods for proven reliability, made to VHR specifications.
- Offered in Prostock and Promod specifications: primary gear selection includes 750 or 1100 big tooth ratio; connecting rods available in standard or +.125” length.
- Built to exceed 375hp, 14,000+ RPM.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in U.S.A.